JOB TITLE: DRIVER (2 POSITIONS)
DIRECTORATE: CORPORATE SERVICES
REPORTS TO: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
DUTY STATION: KAMPALA
JOB PURPOSE: To drive UCDA vehicles for conveyance of employees and visitors, materials and equipment to their intended destinations, and ensure their safety.
1. Minimum of Uganda Advanced certificate of Education (UACE) or its equivalent,
2. A certificate in defensive driving is an added advantage.
3. A certificate in motor vehicle mechanics is an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Follow the following link below to access the available positions: https://mis.ugandacoffee.go.ug/cportal/career
2. Signup before applying for the vacancy.
3. Identify the vacancy that interests you and click “Apply for this Vacancy”
4. Fill the Application Form and follow the prompts accordingly.
5. Upload Curriculum Vitae, Academic and Professional Certificates as a single Document of maximum size 2MB, in Portable Document Format (pdf).
In case you have any further questions about the role, contact us on email@example.com
Please note the deadline for applications is 19th September 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT The holders of these positions will be offered contracts subject to the Ministry of Public Service Guidelines on Rationalization of Government Agencies and Public Expenditure Exercise.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Accountant-BRIGHT Project National Administrative and...Apply For This Job
BACKGROUND Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) is an international independent humanitarian medical organization that delivers aid to people affected by armed...Apply For This Job
Company Description Hope for Justice exists to bring an end to modern slavery by preventing exploitation, rescuing victims, restoring lives...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Legal Manager Branch Manager Financial...Apply For This Job
Reporting to the National Director (ND), the Executive Assistant will be responsible for coordinating the Board affairs. See the full...Apply For This Job