Post: Enrolled Midwife
Reference: HRM / JRRH /011/2022
Duration: One year contract, renewable
Reports To: Assistant Nursing Officer (Midwifery)
Must have a Certificate in Enrolled Midwifery.
1. Receive patients, register admissions, discharges and deaths.
2. Carry out antenatal care with emphasis on identifying high risk cases and refer them to hospital.
3. Provide care during labor with emphasis on keeping proper records, use of drugs and prevention of complications to mother and baby.
4. Provide care during puerperium with emphasis on prevention of infection and ensure successful breast feeding.
5. Participate in bedside nursing procedures as a member of the caring team.
6. Participate in Doctors/Clinical Officers ward rounds.
7. Carry out observations, keep records and ensure their safe custody.
Applications to be submitted to the address below not later than Wednesday 14th September 2022 at 5pm
N.B: All staff recruited under this project will be given employment contracts by the hospital. These are full time jobs, so people already holding full time Jobs should not apply and salaries will be based on Government scales.
Where applicable, applicants must be registered with the relevant council and have a valid practicing license
Applications should be filled in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) and attach Curriculum Vitae, copy of the national identity card, photocopies of certificates and testimonials of the academic credentials and contact information for 3 professional references to;
The Hospital Director
Jinja Regional Referral Hospital
P .O Box 43 Jinja,
PS form 3 can be downloaded from here PUBLIC SERVICE FORM 3 (PS FORM 3)
General Summary The Medical Officer under the USAID LPHS-TB Activity will ensure delivery of quality TB care and treatment services...Apply For This Job
Post: Hub Rider Reference: HRM / JRRH /008/2022 Duration: One year contract, renewable Reports To: Hub Coordinator Qualifications: Should...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Develop and implement systems, policies and procedures to ensure Quality of Care standards for Maternal and Newborn Health...Apply For This Job
Post: Public Health Officer Reference: HRM 004/2022 JRRH Duration: One year contract, renewable Reports To: Head of Community Health Department...Apply For This Job
Position: Locum Nurse Dispenser Pharmacy Organization: TASO Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022 Duty Station: Kampala JOB DETAILS:...Apply For This Job
[Deadline:5:00pm, Friday 30th September 2022] The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) with support from Uganda Malaria Reduction Activity seeks to...Apply For This Job