Main purpose of the job:
The main role of the CRB-Data Officer will be to support Pride’s CRB operations by analyzing and providing insights from company data.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Analyse input and output CRB files for identification and data gaps and following up on data correction by branches.
• Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data.
• Clear data files and submit data files to CRBs for validation.
• Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct data problems
• Retrieve results of validation.
• Appraise results for any rejections, identify the cause of rejections and make necessary corrections.
2. Identify aspects in processes and systems that can affect the data quality and raise these aspects to management for resolution.
• Carryout a review of regulations against current Pride’s policies.
• Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data.
• Review the data submission manual against core banking system whenever an updated version is released.
• Working with ICT to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
• Review the loan application process whenever policy reviews are done to ensure compliance.
• Advice on required system changes to align loan processes with BOU regulations.
Minimum academic qualifications and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Science or related Mathematics field.
• Strong mathematical skills to enable collection, measurement, organization and analyzing of data.
• Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS, SAS to be used for data set analyzing.
• A minimum of 2 years professional work experience in the field of data extraction and analysis.
Desired competencies and knowledge:
• Data Analytical skills
• A high level of mathematical ability
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to details and technicalities.
• Excellent organizational and technical skills.
• Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Closing date: November 09,2022
Information Technology (IT) Assistant – 01 position Duration: 60 – 120 working days Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Reports to:...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION NRC Uganda is looking for a skilled IT professional to fill in the gap of an ICT Officer...Apply For This Job
The Government of Uganda (GoU) has, since the early 1990s, been pursuing strategic reforms in Public Financial Management (PFM) systems...Apply For This Job
The Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority (PPDA) is established under the PPDA Act No.1 of 2003 to...Apply For This Job
NOTE: WFP DOES NOT SOLICIT FOR FEES OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM JOB APPLICANTS WFP is looking for talented...Apply For This Job
JOB PURPOSE • Provide business intelligence solutions and analytical support to the business and support functions • Gather end user...Apply For This Job