Job Title: Data Assistant
Reporting to: M&E Officer
Work Station: Kosiroi HC III-Moroto District
African Network for the Care of Children Affected by HIV/AIDS (ANECCA) was awarded the USAID Local Partner
Health Services-Karamoja (LPHS-Karamoja) project Cooperative Agreement No. 72061722CA00001 (October
2021 – September 2026) to implement a comprehensive TB/HIV activity in Abim, Kaabong, Karenga, Kotido and
Moroto districts, Karamoja region.
As part of the process of achieving its project goals and objectives, ANECCA is desirous of recruiting a competent
and experienced professional for the position of Data Assistant based at Kosiroi HCIII while supporting other
nearby heath facility sites to implement M & E L management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking
district programmes/projects performance routinely at facility in line with the M & E L directorate mission.
• implementation of strong Health management data quality maintenance systems.
• Promoting quality data standards at all points of Health management service delivery
• Generation and submission of accurate, timely, valid data to inform on quality improvement and reporting for
efficient & effective Health management service delivery.
• Compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly facility HMIS and PEPFAR reports to support efficient & effective
Health management service delivery.
• Perform data entry to Uganda EMR, DHIS-2, CQI dashboard, Support HMIS register updates and LPHSKaramoja Information Management system.
• Analyse and present performance data for key program indicators to inform decision making at facility level
and participate in data cleaning and DQA activities.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in Project planning and management, Development studies, Statistics, Quantitative
Economics, Computer Science, Information Technology.
▪ A post graduate diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation will be an added advantage.
▪ A high level of computer literacy is required, especially, but not limited to Ms-Word, Excel, MS Access,
Internet & web technology, as the incumbent will be involved in data entry into database systems
▪ Training in information technology, database and records management is an added advantage
▪ At least 2 years of progressive professional experience working in data management related projects, and
working with rural communities in a reputable organisation preferably an NGO.
▪ Good numeracy skills. Attention to detail and enjoy alphanumeric data entry.
▪ Practical experience in working with government of Uganda health information systems (like Open
MRS/Uganda EMR, DHIS2, and mTrack) at health facility and district
▪ Experience in handling, collecting, coding, and managing numerical data
▪ Hands-on knowledge and skills in data entry preferably in an HIV/AIDS, or a research-oriented organization
▪ Excellent data analysis skills (competency in the use of Statistical applications such as SPSS, STATA, or
Epi-Info is an added advantage)
▪ Willingness to work and travel in rural settings of North-Eastern Uganda
▪ Good report writing skills, verbal communication interpersonal skills and Result oriented,
How to apply
Position: Locum Accounts Assistant Organization: TASO Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022 Duty Station: Kampala. JOB DETAILS: Main Purpose...Apply For This Job
Description Provide administrative support for the implementation of the DREAMS project through planning, and acquisition of all project resources, equipment...Apply For This Job
Job Summary To provide medical care, treatment and prevention to clients and their care takers (most especially HIV/AIDS clients), and...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Finance Volunteer Safety and Security...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Front Desk Officer Office Assistant...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: Responsible for providing midwifery services during pregnancy, labour and postpartum periods in line with health protocols, universal hygienic and...Apply For This Job