Job title: Data Management Assistant
Organization: Africa Medical and Behavioral Sciences Organization
Deadline of this Job: 26 September 2022
Duty Station: Kampala
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing standard operating procedures as may be required
• Support with creating and modifying databases and entry screens for studies
• Create and maintain data dictionaries for all databases
• Participate in developing programs for data inconsistency and validation checks (both between files and within files) to identify inconsistencies, discrepancies and produce reports
• Mentor and train data technicians on data entry and data checking
• Respond to data requests and perform required data analyses using appropriate statistical methods and provide reports.
• Support study teams with designing of data collection tools
• Ensure safe custody of all research data in both hard copy and electronic forms. Ensure that unauthorized access to the same does not take place.
• Accessing online data reports and receiving queries concerning the accuracy and integrity of the data for the remote databases.
• Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
• Degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or Computer software related discipline.
• Use of data management and statistical analysis software e.g. R, STATA is an added advantage.
• Experience of at least 1 year of Data Management in a reputable Research institution is an added advantage.
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their application letter, valid academic documents (CV) with three recognizable referees to: Uro Care-AMBSO office-Nansana. (Behind Bukomero Seven sisters building, Nakuule Zone). Emails: firstname.lastname@example.org . (PDF file only) or hand deliver them to Uro Care- AMBSO offices (Wakiso-Nansana, Hoima-isaka kijjungu or Kalisizo-along Old Bukoba Road.
Applications should be handed in not later than 5:00pm 26th September, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Food for the Hungry (FH/U) is a Christian international relief and development organization that has been working in Uganda since...Apply For This Job
Position: Technical Programme Officer Child Protection Report to: Regional Programme Manager Location: Abim Advert Start Date: 16th September 2022 Advert End Date: 23rd...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Youth Field Assistant (22 Positions)...Apply For This Job
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) supporting relief and development work in...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: HMIS Data Officer (30 Positions)...Apply For This Job