Contribute to the implementation of the MEL system in the project area, ensure proper data management and support IT maintenance
• A university degree in statistics, economics, IT or other related fields.
• Post-graduate qualification in M&E and/or IT is desirable.
• At least 3 years’ working experience in information management, database management, or a related field
• Experience in monitoring and evaluation of agricultural related interventions preferred
• Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Excel skills
• Strong knowledge and experience in data processing and analysis, SPSS, Python, or R desirable
• Experience with digital data collection tools, CommCare and SurveyCTO desirable
• Good understanding of IT and general technical skills for maintenance of hardware and software.
How to apply
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be received by Friday 9th September 2022.
Company Description EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT CENTER (EDC) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit research and development firms. Established in 1958, EDC...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Branch Manager VFU,Credit Officer Customer...Apply For This Job
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from U.S. citizens and U.S. Resident Aliens (offshore or currently residing in Uganda and with a...Apply For This Job
Uganda Tourism Board (UTB) is a statutory orgarnization established by Uganda Tourism Board statute of 1994 and reconstituted in the...Apply For This Job
Company Description Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand...Apply For This Job
The Organisation Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We...Apply For This Job