The Norwegian Association of Disabled-NAD is an international organization registered in Norway. It supports and works with the disability movement and other stakeholders in Uganda. NAD is desirous of hiring a competent and dynamic Ugandan as a Driver. The driver will be based at the Uganda office.
Driver Responsibilities include.
• Safely transporting organization staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
• Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion
• Ensuring that the organization’s vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking.
• Keeping accurate records of the NAD vehicles at all times.
• Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
• Always adhering to and observing all traffic regulations
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor
• Valid driver’s license.
• Clean driving record.
• Minimum of a diploma in humanities or relevant field
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
• Working experience of at least 5 years with NGO sector
• The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
• Effective communication skills.
• Punctual and reliable.
• 45 Years and below
Mode of applying
Qualified applicants should submit their applications including CV, academic documents and any other relevant qualifications to NAD- Uganda office before close of business by 28th November 2022 to the email: Dorcus.Katumwebaze@nhf.no or hand delivered to NAD offices Ministers Village Ntinda, Plot 3 Muwafu Road.
NOTE: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Job Summary The M&E Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: req34638 Job Title: Clinical Officer Sector: Health Employment Category: Regular Employment Type: Full-Time Compensation: UGX 0 – 0 Salary Location: Bidibidi, Uganda Job Description BACKGROUND: Founded in...Apply For This Job
EVD Response Program Assistants – 40 positions Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Duration: 60 – 120 working days Reports to:...Apply For This Job
TITLE: FINANCE OFFICER PROJECTS DUTY STATION: Kampala with 60% of the time in the project site EMPLOYMENT BASIS: Full-time for...Apply For This Job
About Makerere University Walter Reed Project (MUWRP) Makerere University Walter Reed Project (MUWRP) was established in 2002 for the primary purpose...Apply For This Job
Date: 01-Nov-2022 Location: Kampala, Uganda Company: Plan International The Organisation Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s...Apply For This Job