Job title: Enquiry Officer – Call Centre-EACOP Uganda
Organization: SeaOwl Energy
Deadline of this Job: 13 September 2022
Duty Station: Uganda, Kampala
Enquiry Officer – Call Centre-EACOP Uganda
The East African Crude Oil Pipeline (EACOP) Project involves the construction and operation of a buried, cross-border pipeline to transport crude oil from the Lake Albert area in Uganda to the eastern coast of Tanzania for export to international markets.
The pipeline will run from Kabaale in Hoima District, Uganda, to Chongoleani, Tanga Region, in Tanzania. The length of the pipeline is 1,443 kilometres (km) of which 296km will be in Uganda. In Uganda the pipeline will traverse ten (10) Districts,comprising Hoima, Kikuube, Kakumiro, Kyankwanzi, Mubende, Gomba, Sembabule,Lwengo, Rakai and Kyotera.
The Jobholder reports to the Communications Lead and works closely with all otherdepartments.
• Support Internal and external stakeholders in accessing EACOP services
• Receive and acknowledge incoming documents, and route to the respective offices
• Receive walk-in clients, register and issue them with visitor’s passes
• Collect and analyze feedback from clients and prepare reports that advisemanagement on improving service delivery
• Respond stakeholders/ partners emails on Info mail to enhance customersatisfaction
• Receive, Register, and handle requests for external calls to be made and makefollow up calls on request
• Attending to and Channelling Emails to the respective departments.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
• Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge ofcompany and position.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Striving to achieve first call resolution and maintain the quality of service providedby the call centre.
• Using listening skills to understand the needs and complaints of the customerbefore offering them feedback.
• Responding efficiently to customers and creating a positive experience.
• Remaining calm and professional while dealing with angry customers andproviding them with the best solutions to resolve their issues.
• Understanding and using the required software, reports, tools, and metrics.
• Transferring and escalating the calls to the appropriate department if needed, suchas sales.
• Participating in training and striving to increase and improve existing skills.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Evaluation and Monitoring of incoming calls and emails
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
The main objective during the current stage is to ensure that all the conditions are inplace for a smooth and efficient restart of the project in line with the established projectstandards whilst protecting the project’s technical achievements from the past 3 years.
• Contribute to essentially have a smooth and effective running of the EACOP Projectin all matters highlighted in the present Service Description.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Excellent customer relations management skills, active listening, and verbal andwritten communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
• Proficient computer skills and excellent typing skills – basic computer knowledgein Microsoft office packages such as MS Word and MS Excel
• Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Strong time management and decision-making skills.
• Adaptability and accountability.
• Fluency in English (Spoken and Written)
• Exceptional telephone etiquette
• Verbal, and written communication skills.
• Ability to resolve conflict and diffuse tension.
• Understanding of target audience and Company stakeholders.
• Ability to control and thrive in stressful working environments.
Job application procedure
Interested applicants who meet the criteria as outlined above are encouraged to send
a detailed CV ONLY by email to:
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of your email should be the position you are applying for
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or need any clarifications
Tel. & WhatsApp: +256 (0) 761 441 554
Deadline for CV submission: Friday, September 09th, 2022 – 5:00 pm.
JOB REF: FIN/EQBUL 09/2022/1 Reports to: Head of Finance Job Purpose To provide strategic leadership for all administration, procurement,...Apply For This Job
About Catholic Relief Services: Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist...Apply For This Job
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from U.S. citizens and U.S. Resident Aliens (offshore or currently residing in Uganda and with a...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Business Support Assistant (Administration) Intern Organisation: United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda About World Food...Apply For This Job
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Administrative Assistant. Download full position description...Apply For This Job
About SIHA The Strategic Initiative for Women in the Horn of Africa (SIHA) is a coalition of civil society organizations...Apply For This Job