Position: Fleet Officer
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Location: Kampala, Uganda
The Fleet Officer will boost the Operations Department by holding a primary role in the recruitment of quality drivers into the fleet and maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection. The officer will so schedule both the staff travel needs and vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency, among other duties. This individual will both oversee and regulate the conduct of drivers in line with SMU fleet policy to ensure that the organization’s operations are in line with both the set policies and procedures
Bachelor’s degree in fleet management, logistics, or business administration.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors:
• Minimum 2 years of fleet operations experience.
• Strong evidence/experience in performance-based fleet operations.
• Experience in the management of budgets.
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Experience in fleet-related compliance systems.
• Proven experience managing fleet operations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
• People leadership skills.
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Knowledge of vehicle mechanics is an added advantage.
To Apply: Send résumé and short cover note to email@example.com mentioning “Fleet Officer”.
EVD Response Program Assistants – 40 positions Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Duration: 60 – 120 working days Reports to:...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: req34639 Job Title: Enrolled Nurses Sector: Health Employment Category: Regular Employment Type: Full-Time Location: Bidibidi, Uganda Job Description BACKGROUND: Founded in 1933, the International...Apply For This Job
NOTE: WFP DOES NOT SOLICIT FOR FEES OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM JOB APPLICANTS WFP is looking for talented...Apply For This Job
Job Summary The M&E Officer is responsible for guiding the overall project M&E strategy and implementation of related activities within...Apply For This Job
Position Title: Senior Interpreter Support Assistant Reports To: Interpreter Supervisor Division: Programs Department: Cultural Orientation, Programs Job Location: Kampala, Uganda Grade Level: Grade 4, Senior Assistant,...Apply For This Job
SOS Children’s Villages is an independent, locally registered, child-focused, social development nongovernmental organization with a strong reputation for providing quality...Apply For This Job