Ensure that the principles of gender equality are integrated and followed in all project interventions.
• A university degree in gender and community development or related field.
• At least 5 years’ experience implementing gender interventions in rural communities
• Good understanding of gender concepts and experience with relevant approaches and methodologies.
• Excellent mobilizations and facilitation skills, very good communication and reporting skills.
• Experience working with youth is an added advantage
• Ability to speak and write in the Luganda language
• Ability to ride a motorcycle with a valid riding license & at least two years of riding experience.
Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications must be received by Friday 9th September 2022.
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Research Assistants (40 Positions) Quality...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Senior Finance Assistant Organisation: Church World Service (CWS) Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda Reports to: Finance Officer About Church World Service (CWS):...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Review and monitor the implementation of M & E management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking projects...Apply For This Job
Description Position holder will take responsibility for implementing RMNCH Strategies through provision of routine Technical Assistance to supported facilities to...Apply For This Job
Action Against Hunger-USA is part of the Action Against Hunger International network, which provides humanitarian relief in over 40 countries...Apply For This Job
Background UNCDF is the UN’s capital investment agency for the world’s 47 least developed countries. With its capital mandate and...Apply For This Job