Job title: Head of Debt Collections & Recoveries
JOB REF: CRED/EQUBL 09/2022/1
Reports to: Head of Credit
To provide strategic leadership to the Collections & Recoveries team in the effective and efficient management of delinquent & NPL accounts & customers in line with Equity Bank’s Debt Management strategy and Credit Policies & Procedures.
Desired knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business related field, from an accredited institution.
• At least 10 years of working experience in credit or collections with at least 5 years in special assets and bad debt management in a financial institution.
• Good knowledge and understanding of relevant banking and regulations on asset quality/credit legislation.
• Knowledgeable with local legal system/framework, corporate finance, insolvency law and security/collateral issues.
• Proven track record at Senior Management Level with experience of applying sound judgment in credit decisions in all parts of the credit cycle.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 16th September 2022
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: ICT Officer Human Resource Officer...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION NRC Uganda is looking for a professional Accountant to fill in the position of Finance Coordinator in their...Apply For This Job
JOB TITLE: STOCKS ACCOUNTANT‐ (1 VACANCY) REPORTS TO: MANAGER FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for ensuring proper management of company’s...Apply For This Job
Background Pulse Lab Kampala (https://www.unglobalpulse.org/lab/kampala/) is part of a network called UN Global Pulse (https://www.unglobalpulse.org) with other Labs in New...Apply For This Job
Position: Locum Nurse Dispenser Pharmacy Organization: TASO Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022 Duty Station: Kampala JOB DETAILS:...Apply For This Job
Job Description Ensure TEMUL participates in all Government bids by identifying all tenders, preparing the bid for approval and ensure...Apply For This Job