JOB TITLE: HEAD REFINERY DEVELOPMENT (1 VACANCY)
REPORTS TO: GENERAL MANAGER
JOB PURPOSE: To direct refinery technology, engineering, and project developments.
UNOC will ONLY consider online applications submitted through her website on the careers portal at https://www.unoc.co.ug/career-opportunities/
All applications should be submitted not later than Friday 7th October 2022 by 17:00 hours (5:00pm EAT).
1) Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required academic documents e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level certificates
2) Applications without Certified academic documents will not be considered.
3) Attach a copy of the Curriculum Vitae
4) Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
5) Please forward any inquiries regarding this advert to email@example.com call telephone number +256 312 444 600. UNOC is an equal opportunity employer.
Applicants from the Albertine Graben are encouraged to apply.
Description Heifer International is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,...Apply For This Job
EXTERNAL JOB ADVERTISEMENT Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA) is a corporate body responsible for regulation of civil aviation in Uganda....Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Engineers,Water for Production (2 Job...Apply For This Job
NOTE: WFP DOES NOT SOLICIT FOR FEES OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FROM JOB APPLICANTS WFP is looking for talented...Apply For This Job
Drilling Engineer Location: Kampala, Lake Albert production installation base, or other cities in Uganda if required. Primary function: Assist the...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINKS TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Administrator- Networks Administrator – VMWare...Apply For This Job