Position: Locum Accounts Assistant
Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022
Duty Station: Kampala.
Main Purpose of the job: To support in effective management of cash and other cash equivalents at the Centre. He/she will support in issuing and receiving store items as require
Key Duties and Responsibilities.
• Raising payment requests and ensuring all required documents are attached
• Ensuring all vouchers are filed in order and with all supporting documents.
• Attaching proof of payments on the different paid vouchers.
• Contacting paid suppliers for receipts and payment confirmation
• Attaching receipts from suppliers on the different payment vouchers made Stamping paid vouchers
• Sorting Vouchers with VAT after payment and filling them
• Preparing paid vouchers for end of month reporting.
• Assisting in stock taking and asset verification.
• Receiving and banking cash on behalf of the organization.
• Issuing items from stores.
• Updating stock cards.
• Checking and verifying the cleaning done by the cleaning service providers.
• Any other duty assigned by the immediate supervisor
Minimum Academic Qualification
Diploma in Accounting or, Business Administration Accounting), Commerce preferably UDBS or ATC or 1 part of ACCA or Degree in above fields will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of cash handling regulations
• Knowledge of stores management
Job application procedure
Only qualified and eligible candidates who meet all the above requirements are invited to submit their resume, copies of certified academic certificates, testimonials and three referees including their telephone and email contacts.
Address your application to the Centre Program Manager, TASO Mulago CoE, PO Box 11485, Kampala.
All interested Clients MUST apply and hand deliver the application to TASO Mulago Hospital Complex, Kampala. First Floor, Room No 102.
*Posting Date:9th September,2022
*Closing Date:22nd September,2022.
While TASO appreciates all the interested applicants, only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for interviews. In case you do not hear from TASO Uganda one month after the closing date, please consider yourself unsuccessful.
TASO registered Clients are encouraged to apply.
NB: For further enquiries, please call 0752774139/0752774329
Job Title: Company Secretary Organisation: Ntake Bakery and Company Limited Duty Station: Kampala / Namanve, Uganda Preferably Male Candidate About Ntake Bakery...Apply For This Job
Position: Locum Counsellor Organization: TASO Deadline of this Job: 22 September 2022 Duty Station: Kampala JOB DETAILS: Job purpose: To...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: req31829 Job Title: Safety and Security Officer Sector: Operations Employment Category: Regular Employment Type: Full-Time Location: Bidibidi, Uganda Background: The International Rescue...Apply For This Job
Company Description EDUCATION DEVELOPMENT CENTER (EDC) is one of the world’s leading nonprofit research and development firms. Established in 1958, EDC...Apply For This Job
Job Summary Review and monitor the implementation of M & E management systems and guidelines for measuring and tracking projects...Apply For This Job
Office: VFU, Credit Officer Reports to: Credit Supervisor Purpose of the position: To build and maintain a substantial and...Apply For This Job