• Ensure timely logging of Stakeholder engagements;
• Analyse data consolidated from stakeholder engagements and submit appropriate recommendations to Management for consideration;
• Follow-up on escalations from Clients;
• Log requests arising from stakeholder engagements with the Service desk and followup for closure;
• Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention;
• Prepare weekly, quarterly, and annual BRM reports;
• Improve and promote usage of the BRM tool;
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team;
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a relevant field. Applicants should have graduated have graduated recently.
As a responsible and equal-opportunity employer, NITA-U is committed to providing competitive employment terms to successful candidates with the right qualifications, skills, competencies, and experiences. The job specifications, descriptions, and other details are found on the NITA-U official website (www.nita.go.ug)
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements/specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to complete and submit their application form (which can be downloaded from the NITA-U official website https://www.nita.go.ug/downloadable-forms/job-application-forms), with a cover letter, supported by curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, and must specify day time telephone contact, postal and email addresses of both the applicant and three referees, to the address below.
The Executive Director,
National Information Technology
Authority – UGANDA (NITA-U),
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (former lugogo bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda
Tel: 0417 801 038
Or via email: email@example.com
The deadline for applications for the positions is 23rd November 2022 (Not later than 1700 hrs. Local Time). Only softcopy applications will be allowed, and no application will be accepted without a duly completed and signed standard application form (referred to above).
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of solicitation, influence peddling, and or any other “backdoor” attempt, of whatsoever nature, to influence the selection process in one’s favor, will automatically lead to the disqualification of a candidate without any recourse.
JOB DESCRIPTION NRC Uganda is looking for a skilled IT professional to fill in the gap of an ICT Officer...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk -Computer Programming Ref No: UBTEB/HRM-EXT/006/11/2022 Salary Scale: BTEB 7 Reports to: ICT Officer Job...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk (Network & Systems Administration) Ref No: Ref No: UBTEB/HRM-EXT/004/11/2022 Salary Scale: BTEB 7 Reports to:...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Consultant – IN Operations Reports to: Senior Consultant – IN/VAS Operations Division: Technology No. of Vacancies: 1 Main...Apply For This Job
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships The UNHCR Data Transformation Strategy 2020-2025 envisions that by 2025 UNHCR becomes a trusted leader...Apply For This Job
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships Under the overall supervision of a (Senior) IT Officer, the IT Associate provides reliable and...Apply For This Job