This position will provide administrative and clerical support to the Human Resources Department.
• Provide support during the recruitment process, contracting, and orientation of new staff;
• Provide support to the Human Resources Officer on the implementation of the employment manual and relevant laws;
• Support the Coordination of organizational cultural programs;
• Follow-up requests request (Airtime. Leave etc.)
• Support in ensuring all employee staff files are up to date;
• Update the Department database;
• Provide secretarial services for staff meetings;
• Assist in the routine and operational activities of the Department to ensure it’s smooth running.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational and Industrial Psychology from a recognized university; Applicants should have graduated have graduated recently
As a responsible and equal-opportunity employer, NITA-U is committed to providing competitive employment terms to successful candidates with the right qualifications, skills, competencies, and experiences. The job specifications, descriptions, and other details are found on the NITA-U official website (www.nita.go.ug)
Interested applicants who meet the job requirements/specifications and with the right personal attributes are invited to complete and submit their application form (which can be downloaded from the NITA-U official website https://www.nita.go.ug/downloadable-forms/job-application-forms), with a cover letter, supported by curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, and must specify day time telephone contact, postal and email addresses of both the applicant and three referees, to the address below.
The Executive Director,
National Information Technology
Authority – UGANDA (NITA-U),
Palm Courts, Plot 7A, Rotary Avenue (former lugogo bypass)
P.O. Box 33151, Kampala-Uganda
Tel: 0417 801 038
Or via email: email@example.com
The deadline for applications for the positions is 23rd November 2022 (Not later than 1700 hrs. Local Time). Only softcopy applications will be allowed, and no application will be accepted without a duly completed and signed standard application form (referred to above).
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Any form of solicitation, influence peddling, and or any other “backdoor” attempt, of whatsoever nature, to influence the selection process in one’s favor, will automatically lead to the disqualification of a candidate without any recourse.
Post : Project Administrator Number of posts : One (1) Contract Duration : 3 years (36 months) Reports to :...Apply For This Job
USAID/Uganda is seeking offers from qualified Ugandans to provide personal services under contract as Information Management Specialist. Solicitation Number: 72061723R10003...Apply For This Job
PLANT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN (07 POSITIONS), KAMPALA & NAMANVE Key Result Areas: *Carry out repair, maintenance and installation of electrical systems....Apply For This Job
PAU/HR&A/090/200: DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCES AND ADMINISTRATION (1 VACANCY) JOB SUMMARY The Director will provide overall leadership in strategy development and effective...Apply For This Job
Position Title: Procurement Officer Reports To: Admin Supervisor Division: Immigration & Refugee Program+ (IRP+) Department: Administration Job Location: Kampala, Uganda Grade Level: Grade 5, Officer, National...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Accountant – Banking Operations Reports to: Manager – Banking Operations Division: Finance No. of Vacancies: 1 Main...Apply For This Job