Job title: Manager, IT Applications
JOB REF: IT/EQBUL 09/2022/1
Reports to: Head, IT
To oversee technology services Management and availability, ensure smooth running of the Banking Systems, applications and services, infrastructure and service desk and user support by using effective, contemporary IT practices, policies, and procedures in line with Equity Bank’s service level requirements.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Degree in Computer Science, IT, or related qualification.
• Professional qualifications such as ITIL foundation level certification, MCSA/MCSEJ CCNA is required.
• Minimum of 8 years’ experience in IT in an organization of similar and complexity, three (3) of which must be at a manager level.
• Knowledge of the banking products, digital solutions, services, policies, and systems, to enable appreciation of the impact of the role.
• Excellent Understanding of Information Technology policies and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of Local IT standards, Laws, Regulations.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your job application cover letter along with a detailed resume, copies of the relevant certificates and testimonials in a single PDF file format, quoting the respective Job title or Ref no. in the subject field to email@example.com by Friday, 16th September 2022
Job Title: Manager Internal Controls Reporting to: Head – Risk & Compliance Division – Regulatory & Administration No. of Vacancies:...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Senior Human Resource Officer for our program in Uganda to be based at Kampala Office. You’re interested in joining...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: To provide legal services to the company in accordance with the governing laws, company rules and regulations. Key Performance...Apply For This Job
JOB VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT U.S. Mission Uganda Announcement Number: Kampala-2022-035 Position Title: Supervisory Voucher Examiner Opening Period: 08/29/2022 – 09/09/2022 Series/Grade: ...Apply For This Job
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING JOB LINK TO SEE THE JOB DETAILS AND HOW TO APPLY: Manager-Revenue Assurance Analyst-Revenue Assurance Specialist-Channel...Apply For This Job