• To achieve agreed sales targets and customer deposits in line with the
business objectives through pro–active selling of the Bank’s Deposits products.
Reports to :
• Manager, Sales
• Business Development
• The incumbent will deliver exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling & cross selling of Bank’s deposit and loan products.
• Actively arrange and participate in sales campaigns to meet specific sales targets.
• Submit account opening forms of deposit products in line with the Bank policies and requirements.
• Maintain sales performance statistics for management information usage
• Check correctness and completion of each new account application and all other customer documents.
• Comply with general operational risk requirements e.g. KYC and anti–money laundering regulations
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Basic knowledge of the Bank’s products and services advantage.
• At least 2 years’ experience in sales/marketing related environment.
Skills and competencies.
• Leadership and Team building
• Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation skills
• Creativity and passion for business development
• Proactive and decisive
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with their curriculum vitae
to the Head Human Resources at email@example.com
Closing date: November 23,2022
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT-RECEIVABLES (02 POSITIONS), KAMPALA REPORTING TO MANAGER-RECEIVABLES, THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL: Key Result Areas: * Carry out accounts reconciliation and...Apply For This Job
Position: Finance Officer Reports to: National Coordinator Duty Station: Kampala Head Office Duration: 2 years contract Qualifications: • Possess...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Manager – Enterprise Product Segment Reports to: Senior Manager – Portfolio Management Division: Enterprise Business Unti No. of...Apply For This Job
DESCRIPTION Hello Hello! Alight is recruiting Human Resources Analyst for our programs in Uganda to be based at Kampala Office. You’re...Apply For This Job
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Monitor the network availability, performance and resources, and ensure network uptime. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 1....Apply For This Job
Position: EVD Response Data clerk Duration: 60 – 120 days Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Reports to: Monitoring and Evaluation...Apply For This Job