Operate Pride’s main stores and assist in the procurement of supplies in compliance with the approved stores policies, procedures and set standards.
1. Receive stock and issue supplies in compliance with policies and procedures
2. Maintain safety and security of supplies
3. Maintain an up-to-date system of inventory
4. Communicate across the departments and relevant divisions on stock issues and dispatch
5. Assist procurement
• A Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies, Stores Management or in any other related field.
• Bachelor’s degree in Procurement and Logistics or Supply Chain Management is an added advantage
• At least two years’ experience in a related field.
Closing date: September 10,2022
Description GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY: Working in the Finance Department under the direction of Accounting Coordinator, the Senior Finance Officer is...Apply For This Job
FCDO’s Women’s Integrated Sexual Health (WISH) programme (Lot 2) will provide approximately £132m to deliver integrated sexual and reproductive health...Apply For This Job
[Deadline:5:00pm, Friday 30th September 2022] The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) with support from Uganda Malaria Reduction Activity seeks to...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Business Support Assistant (Administration) Intern Organisation: United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda About World Food...Apply For This Job
Deadline:5:00pm, Friday 30th September 2022 The Infectious Diseases Research Collaboration (IDRC) with support from Uganda Malaria Reduction Activity seeks to...Apply For This Job
Job Summary To provide surgical services as per the ethical standards and medical care, treatment and prevention to clients and...Apply For This Job