Supply Chain Officers – 03 positions
Location: Kampala, Uganda (Local Position)
Duration: 60 – 120 working days
Reports to: MCHN EVD Response Team Lead
The Supply Chain assistant will work closely with KCCA’s Medical Logistics Officers and Medicines Management Supervisors to support management of EVD response commodities and supplies for private healthcare facilities and community pharmacies and drug shops.
· Coordinate and work with the Division Medicines Management Supervisors to implement KCCA EVD response plan ensuring timely ordering and distribution of supplies to private health facilities.
· In collaboration with KCCA logistics pillar, work closely with EVD Division Coordinators to ensure smooth implementation of the KCCA EVD logistics management plan.
· Assist the KCCA supply chain and medicines stores teams in the planning, management, and monitoring of outgoing and inbound EVD supplies.
· Create linkages with other partners supporting logistics and supplies in the KCCA EVD response plan.
· Compile weekly EVD logistics reports.
· Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
· Bachelor of Pharmacy or procurement and supply chain management.
· A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in providing pharmaceutical logistics technical support at the subnational level in public health programs in Uganda.
· Experience working with district stakeholders in the implementation of donor-funded programs using a district-led programming approach.
· Prior work experience in an epidemic response and a USAID-funded program is an added advantage.
· Demonstrate good analytical and presentation skills with Microsoft office packages
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders towards the achievement of common goals
· Willingness to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
Interested and Qualified individuals should Submit their applications ( CV and Cover letter) by email to Uganda.email@example.com not later than Friday 25th, November 2022.Please indicate the title of the position in the email subject line
Job Title: Finance Officer-Roving Reports to Lead accountant, Accounting & Controls Location Travel required 50 % Effective Date June 2022...Apply For This Job
Job Summary To review and monitor the implementation of policies and procedures for general office administration, fleet, asset, and inventory...Apply For This Job
Windle International Uganda (WIU) is a registered INGO whose mission is to promote peace and development in communities through provision...Apply For This Job
SOS Children’s Villages is an independent, locally registered, child-focused, social development nongovernmental organization with a strong reputation for providing quality...Apply For This Job
POSITION : PlayMatters Research Assistant (Quantitative method) REPORTS TO: Research Coordinator BASED IN: Imvepi Refugee Settlement- West Nile, Uganda START DATE: November, 2022...Apply For This Job
Company Description Education Development Center (EDC) is a global nonprofit that advances lasting solutions to improve education, promote health, and expand...Apply For This Job