MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Monitor the network availability, performance and resources, and ensure network uptime.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set up, install and maintain the network system.
2. Maintain an inventory of IT related equipment.
3. Implement and file documentation of business continuity tests.
4. Assist in updating network diagrams/plans, procedures and manuals.
5. Maintain contact with third party suppliers and vendors.
6. Monitor network traffic and make necessary recommendations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Certification in CCNA is an added advantage.
• At least two years experience in a similar role.
Closing date: November 09,2022
EVD Response Program Assistants – 40 positions Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Duration: 60 – 120 working days Reports to:...Apply For This Job
Position overview Based in one of the two project field offices, the Finance and Admin Assistant (FAA) provides financial, administrative...Apply For This Job
Job Title: IT Security Administrator (1) Reports to: IT Manager Location: Kampala Job Summary: The ICT Security Administrator will coordinate...Apply For This Job
Information Technology (IT) Assistant – 01 position Duration: 60 – 120 working days Location: Kampala, Uganda (local position) Reports to:...Apply For This Job
JOB PURPOSE • Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data • Building tools to automate data collection • Searching through...Apply For This Job
Job Purpose: • To achieve agreed sales targets and customer deposits in line with thebusiness objectives through pro–active selling of the...Apply For This Job